Church membership is open to those who profess faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior and promise to follow Him as Lord.
QUESTIONS FOR MEMBERSHIP
1. Do you believe that you are a sinner in the sight of God, that you deserve His judgment for your sins, and that you are without any hope apart from His sovereign saving mercy?
2. Do you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the Son of God and the Savior of sinners, and do you or have your received Him alone for your salvation as He is offered in the gospel?
3. Do you promise in humble reliance upon the grace of the Holy Spirit that you will make a sincere effort to live as a follower of Christ according to the Bible?
4. Do you promise to support the worship and work of the church to the best of your ability?
5. Do you submit yourself to the form of government and spiritual discipline of the church, and promise to study its greater purity of faith and practice and seek to maintain the peace of the church?
If interested, we will be happy to explain the questions to you in further detail.
Providence Reformed Presbyterian Church
6752 Hwy. 212 N Covington, Georgia 30016 678-210-0272
Sunday Worship Times: 10:45 AM, 6:00 PM
Please note - We do not have an evening service on the first Sunday of the month. On the first Sunday of the month we have a Church Dinner following the morning service and enjoy our fellowship that afternoon.